Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Camping with the Espinoza's


Gma Linda, DK & Nick Mercedes & Tiffani

Gpa Ramon & DK Ricky the Storyteller

Soy(not having it), DK & Reese

This last weekend we met up with Ramon's parents and went camping for one night with the girls. We had a nice time but what was even better was watching the girls explore and have fun with their cousins. My in-laws brought some of the other grandkids, Nick, Tiff, Mercedes and Reese. My brother in laws Ricky and Roberto were there too. I don't know what it is when I go camping but I think it's okay to snack and snack and snack. I got there and started eating all the "junk" food we brought along with what was already there. Needless to say, Sunday I didn't feel very good. I don't know if it was the food I ate, the restless and cold sleep I got or this flu bug that's been going around. When we got home I was in bed from noon to the next morning and am just getting better. Whatever I had, I passed it to Sawyer who threw up Sunday and Dakota who was throwing up Tuesday. Luckily Ramon hasn't got it and I hope he doesn't! I'm just glad we got it now and not this coming Easter weekend.

I hope you all have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment