Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Household Cleaners



Okay so here you have it! I'm sharing this little secret with you. Kirkland baby wipes aren't only convenient for wiping little bottoms or messy faces but now you can add them to your pile of cleaners. After having our carpets and couches cleaned last spring the cleaner said to use a wipey for spills on your couch. Having dealt with a baby that had acid reflux and spit up formula everywhere this was good news. So I took it to the next level. I thought, "hey, if this will wipe up stuff on the couch, what else can it do?" So I began testing. The one thing that amazed me was when I used them on my white refrigerator. I've tried a couple of things to clean it but nothing compared to the wipey! It's been the one thing that got the really deep dirty grime on the crevices of the handles. Not only are these wipies cheap, they come in bulk and are at Costco. Gotta love 'em!












1 comment:

  1. Ha! You are so Marilyn! I love those wipes too. I use them to clean the changing table, dressers, baseboards, moldings & doors (all white). They do a great job!

    ReplyDelete