Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bend a what???

Maybe it's my lack of patience or creativity, I don't know. But I can't seem to figure these darn BENDAROOS out! If you've seen the commercial and have a child 10 or so and younger then you know what they are. Dakota requested these fun little wax strips for her birthday. So my sisters got them for her. She got the Flowers and Butterflies and the Animal Bendaroos. They come with an instruction sheet of the different creatures, etc. you can make with step by step instructions. These are for age 3+ mind you. After trying on her own for awhile, "D" asked for my help. Note: no pic. of my "pinky the pig" creation. I couldn't even show you how my pig turned out. When I got about one third of the way through it was falling apart. I know we tell our kids, "practice makes perfect"...ummm sorry not with these things. Even a twenty-something, mother of 2 can't make a step by step pig! So I suggest getting rid of the inventors ideas before your child has you trying to do them and let them make up their own creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment