Thursday, August 20, 2009

What 1 week can produce...


Wow it's been a week, and a busy one at that! First off they've been moving along quickly with our house. They poured the foundation a week ago, framed on Monday and then had the trusses up on Wednesday. We have to be out of our house in about 2 weeks so its all becoming quite the reality.
Next, Dakota started preschool on Monday. She'll be attending 3 days a week this year. She has the same teachers and is in the same classroom. I had a knot in my stomach all day. I don't think it will ever get easy for me not having her here all day. She's totally fine though and loves it!
Then there's Sawyer. I figured with moving in the next couple weeks we should take her crib down and get her used to sleeping on a bed. So we had her just on the crib mattress. Yikes, that was a mistake. She took advantage of her freedom and came to mommy and daddys room a couple of times the first night. Then the following nights she cried and cried when it came to bedtime. So with little patience and lack of sleep, I put the crib back together and we're all readjusting!
Throughout all of this we had a nice visit with my mom's side of the family. Most of her siblings were able to make it for a weekend along with my cousins. AB and T-Tam were her too! It was a nice time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment