Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Doubt!

Okay so for those of you who know me know I'm a huge No Doubt fan! So after waiting for about 13 years I finally went to see them in concert. You see when I wanted to go see them in High School with some friends my mom wouldn't let me. She now says, "Hmm, I don't know why I didn't let you go". Talk about putting salt in the wound! I've seen Gwen perform twice but this was No Doubt back again and they exceeded my expectations. They were awesome! We had a fabulous time. Ramon got the tickets knowing I wouldn't want to miss it. The Sounds and Paramore opened. Paramore was really good too. So thank you to my thoughtful loving husband for letting me sing along to every song they played in his ear. I had a BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara....I can kind of relate. Growing up I was a huge KISS fan (actually still like them). Becuase I was in elementary school, Grandma wouln't let me see them in concert. It wasn't until I was living in England that I was able to see them (without their makeup). I've told Amy that if they ever go on tour, I plan on seeing them. They'll probably be in their seventies. I'm glad you had a blast at the concert. I added your link on my blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete